Webs of Woven Words, Threads, Stitches and Enchantments

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I am Lost in Austen - Everything Austen Challenge



I have decided to join the Everything Austen Challenge - which actually began July 1st - I was still trying to finish my list of six Austen-themed things I will do. So here they are, one of which, I just accomplished:


1. Reread Persuasion

2. Watch the movie, Persuasion - the one with Amanda Root & Ciaran Hinds

3. Stitch one of The Sampler Girl's Jane Austen designs

4. Read "What Would Jane Austen Do?"

5. Watch the movie - "Lost In Austen" - and thanks to Netflx, I just watched it this evening - a really wonderful, sweet, funny film.

6. Read "Mr. Darcy, Vampyre" by Amanda George and due out in August - OK, I know it sounds weird, but how interesting!


So there I am, I just have to pick out that Austen inspired needlework project.


Blessings nine!



No comments:

Post a Comment