Webs of Woven Words, Threads, Stitches and Enchantments

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sad news

Sad news indeed. My very good friends, Sandy & Frank, lost their darling pup, Sage, yesterday afternoon. I and many friends are heartbroken and, of course, Sandy & Frank are beyond devastated. Another friend wrote the following to them and I am sharing it here because it is SO beautiful and true:

I am so sorry for those who feel the loss of a precious soul. Sage plays in the fields of The Summerland... young and whole. With playful companions and delicious food to satisfy a healthy appetite. Sleeping in a sheltering and mild den, on a soft bed, Sage's sweet and happy dreams are of loved ones who will come soon enough to play.
I wish you peace and comfort for your hurt, and for the many others who are touched by it, and by you.

I wish them peace and comfort as well. I think we all know what it is like to lose a beloved pet. Dogs love unconditionally and truly are the best of friends.

Good journey sweet Sage. While we will miss you, I know you will be around now and then checking on Sandy & Frank. As for my friends, time will heal, I promise.

Blessings nine!

No comments:

Post a Comment