I received this lovely award from Linda at http:/lindaomasoldebaggsnstuftshirts.blogspot.com/. Thank you so much, Linda!!!
The rules of this award are: Tell 7 things about yourself and then pass it along to 15 others - well, I don't have 15 people to pass this on to so I'll just answer the questions.
1. I'm rather shy. People usually think I'm standoffish (or worse), but it's really shyness - even with all my Leo energy.
2. I love home best of all. I'd rather be at the Toadstool than anywhere else. I always look forward to vacations and such, but once I get there, I want to go home. I'd rather people came to visit me than go out anywhere with them.
3. I talk to stones, plants, trees, animals, the lake, all the time.
4. I adore regency romance novels - yes, me, the feminist Dianic witch. I truly was born in the wrong time period - or maybe not, perhaps I just had such a wonderful life during the regency that I long to be back there! Whatever the reason, I enjoy them very much and so much the better if they have a bit of a mystery at the heart of the story.
5. I need to do some creative work everyday - stitch, paint, sketch, write, play music, whatever. If I don't take some time for this kind of expression, I feel a bit empty.
6. I can only wear very soft clothes because I have psoriasis (two kinds, I never do anything halfway!) and am uncomfortable and anxious otherwise. Even if I'm not having a flare-up, I need that softness against my skin or I just can't function. The softness makes me feel cozy and calm.
7. I generally do housework naked. (I know, TMI, too bad, you wanted to read these things about me, so there - sticking out tongue!)
Well, there you have it, likely more than you ever wanted to know. Actually I doubt that. I think people love to read intimate stuff about others. I also think people love to tell too, that's why we do this!