Webs of Woven Words, Threads, Stitches and Enchantments

Monday, May 27, 2013

Pride & Prejudice Documentary

Here is a most informative radio documentary about Jane Austen and her novel, Pride and Prejudice, this year celebrating the 200th anniversary of its publication. A great deal of interesting information with lovely music and clips from various productions pepper the documentary. Something I learned and I didn't realize, there is a Pride and Prejudice opera!!! Jane and opera, I am beside myself that two great loves are combined. This will be a must listen to, at least, if I cannot find a DVD or live performance.

And why am I posting this here, a witchy, goddess blog? Well... in my opinion, Jane was definitely a sorceress, weaving words into magick. Perhaps you agree?




Blessings nine!


No comments:

Post a Comment