Webs of Woven Words, Threads, Stitches and Enchantments

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jane Austen, the Goddess Pages & the weekend!


Well, another busy week. Took my pre-salon final and have now moved on to the next level at school. I even have two customers booked for next week!

Too busy to stitch, but I did manage to finish Sense & Sensibility & Sea Monsters and move on to Pride & Prejudice & Zombies which is even more of a hoot! Really enjoying it. And if you think that should be enough Jane Austen for me, you would be wrong! Thanks to Netflix, tonight I watched Northanger Abbey, Masterpiece 2007 version, which was just great. Looking forward to Becoming Jane as well as Miss Austen regrets.

Now, that should have been enough excitement for a week, but there was more! I will have an article in the winter issue of Goddess Pages. This is both a paper and on line magazine. My article is an account of my Nine Nights of the Winter Solstice Hallowing in 2007 which includes the ritual and some magical work. I am honored and pleased. You can find out more info at http://www.goddess-pages.co.uk/

I am off to the Inner Mysteries Intensive workshop with Janet Farrar and Gavin Bone in Miami this weekend. I attended last year in May and enjoyed meeting them both so I'm looking forward to this year's event.

Blessings nine!

No comments:

Post a Comment