Webs of Woven Words, Threads, Stitches and Enchantments

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Musings

I am Anne Elliot!

Take the Quiz here!


Very nice - I adore Anne's character and Persuasion is a favorite. I love a little quiz like this. Thanks to my friend Judy for sending me the link.


Just about finished with Mansfield Park & Mummies which I am enjoying. I look forward to Jane Bites Back and can't wait to get it started. I also have an order in for some books about Jane and her time, so that should keep me busy along with...


Yes, The Nativity! I finished the pine tree that gave me a bit of a fit by putting the fabric in a frame. The frame helped pull the threads apart making it easier. The fabric is 32 count, which I never have a problem with, however this linen has thick, round threads - maybe that is the issue. Also stitching a little freebie, Love, from The Stitcherhood (www.stitcherhood.com) on that same piece of Exemplar 40 count linen that I did Thankful & Time on. I probably have enough linen left to do one more little piece. Now if I could just get them framed or finished in some way.


I did a lovely, solitary full moon ritual last night which has left me feeling peaceful. Mike was with his bonsai group so I had plenty of quiet time. A magical night!


So... the dishes need doing and I promised Mike a batch of shortbread so I had best get to it if I want to get any stitching done today.


Blessings nine!

No comments:

Post a Comment