Webs of Woven Words, Threads, Stitches and Enchantments

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Hallows Everyday 24

 A Charm To Call the Dead

Create an incense by mixing together some vervain, saffron, cinnamon, and ground pepper, then moisten with just enough honey to hold it all together. 

Light a charcoal in your cauldron, create sacred space in your usual manner, then light a black candle. Work yourself into a mild trance state. Begin placing bits of your incense on the charcoal. Repeat this charm three times:

Ancestors of mine, hear this plea,
Come now, join me, come be with me.
Only those who love me are welcome in this place,
Only those who love me may enter my sacred space.
Guidance and wisdom share now with me.
I call out with love, allow me to see!

Now allow yourself to listen and be aware, adding a bit more incense. Use any type of tool, cards, crystal ball, or other tools, call out and wait for a sign or response.

When done, clear you space asking that any spirits return to their realm. Give a blessing and then ground yourself by eating and drinking something.



No comments:

Post a Comment