Webs of Woven Words, Threads, Stitches and Enchantments

Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Witching Hour


Luna, every woman's friend
To me thy goodness condescend
Let this night in visions see
Emblems of my destiny

~Mother Goose

Just after midnight, longing for a cup of tea. It was an interesting day. I resigned from my Pagan group finally. It has been brewing for months and I just did it. I feel peaceful, like a weight has been lifted - obviously the right decision.

As for Mother Moon, She is coming on full. A couple of friends will join me for ritual a week from tonight. We will gather around the cauldron and make welcome September. The year goes by and my beloved Autumn is almost here. I've already filled bowls with autumn herbs, leaves, twigs, mini pumpkins, broken cinnamon sticks, cloves, rose hips and other plant matter, topping them off with spicy essential oils that remind me of autumns past. A bit of fall decorations are ready to be scattered about as well.

Ahhhh.... all is right with my world. And now for that tea!
Blessings nine!

No comments:

Post a Comment