The Full Moon arrives and I shall sit in my little garden beneath the oak tree that overhangs my patch and watch Her shine through the branches and leaves. Such a blessing to absorb the light of the moon, Her magick, Her blessings. Here is a little blessing I was inspired to write earlier.
Full Moon Blessings to all I give,
May all your dreams and wishes live.
The Great Mother’s love fills and surrounds,
Her peace, protection, and prosperity abounds.
As Her lantern shines tonight,
May we all be guided by peace, love, and light.
C 2026 EA Kaufman
And speaking of my little patch of garden, I discovered that one of the plants is Twoleaf Nightshade, with berries right now. Yes, it is poisonous and it is considered an invasive weed. Now every witch needs at least one poisonous plant just… well, because. And as for weeds, they are wildflowers!!! Anyway, an exciting find for me. I was quite delighted.
Blessings dark and light!



No comments:
Post a Comment