Webs of Woven Words, Threads, Stitches and Enchantments

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Early Wednesday Musings

I am that merry wanderer of the night.
- A Midsummer Night's Dream - 

A Card Drawn

Ten of Coins
Successful manifestation, wealth, prosperity & abundance on all levels of being.
With creative endeavors, healing & communication, riches await.
For me, this card is an indication of good things to come on many levels.

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
The night,  the waning moon

I am thinking...
about my ritual celebrating the Lesser Mysteries this weekend

I am thankful for...
teachers & friends who encourage & support

From the kitchen...
the kettle heats

I am wearing...
a nightgown with polka dots

I am creating...
a ritual for the Mysteries, stitches, as always, music

I am going...
to do what needs to be done

I am reading...
everything about Eleusis that I have
(a considerable amount of resources, I assure you!)

I am hoping...
always for the best

I am hearing...
Satie's Gymnopedies (most favorite music)

Around the house...
the Schmoodle chases a catnip bundle, Mike sleeps,
all is right and cozy here.

One of my favorite things...
a silver fern leaf I am wearing on a necklace

A few plans for the rest of the week:
stitch, study, work on the ritual for the weekend

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Please stop by and visit Peggy the host of




I have succeeded because I have seen the sacred actions in Eleusis.
- Herakles in Euripides' Madness of Herakles -


Blessings nine!

No comments:

Post a Comment