Webs of Woven Words, Threads, Stitches and Enchantments

Sunday, September 18, 2022

A Daily Prayer


 Good Sunday morning and many blessings. I am struggling a bit with shingles - gotta love the Crone years. However, I am doing well for the most part, but this morning I am having a bit of a flare up. 

To take my mind off it, I went browsing the internet and found a little prayer to the Universe. This inspired a daily short prayer to the Mother Goddesses. I am a firm believer in daily devotions, even just little ones. So I share it here.

Light a candle, perhaps a stick of incense, and recite three times.

A Daily Prayer

Oh Blessed Mothers I come to You,

With honor and love, blessings too.

Give me strength to face my day

Whatever it is that comes my way.

With love I open to what may be,

I light this flame’s power times three.

As Your loving blessings always assist me,

So I shall be the best I can be.

With honor and love, blessings too,

With strength from the Great Mothers,

It is made true.

E A Kaufman C 9/18/2022

Blessings dark and deep.


No comments:

Post a Comment