Webs of Woven Words, Threads, Stitches and Enchantments

Monday, April 6, 2015

Weekly Affirmation

I look at my whole self, seeing and gathering all the patchwork pieces that make me who I am and embrace them with love and acceptance. I stitch them together into a beautiful whole being.


Affirmations are like planting seeds of reassurance, allowing us to speak to ourselves with love, turning the "Other" that lives inside us, she who doesn't support us, off. When we use positive affirmations it will begin a rewiring, so to speak. This rewiring quiets the "Other" and gives her what will bring her together with us as a supportive and loving part of our being. We need to love ourselves, we need to support and encourage ourselves, we need to be whole. No one can do this for us, we must do it, and we can. As Mary Marzo says, we are the ones we have been waiting for. 

Blessings nine!

No comments:

Post a Comment