Webs of Woven Words, Threads, Stitches and Enchantments

Monday, April 13, 2015

Weekly Oracle

23 - Deer
South/East, Feminine - Water
Shaman Wisdom Cards by Leita Richesson


I am Deer, quietly, gently, walking through my forest, wide-eyed with wonder at the beauty and magick that surrounds me. I listen and I watch, aware of both danger and good. I am unseen, part of what surrounds me, this is what protects me.

I am always aware of the pain of others. I feel sorrow for them, but my healing energy is all that is needed to heal others. I grow in leaps and bounds, I am free and joyful. 

Deer has come today to walk with us on our path, bringing us the message that we, each of us, are dear and need to treat ourselves as such. We need to treat ourselves with kindness, tenderness, especially in times of stress. Let go of fear and those around us will let go of their fear.

Deer medicine is about staying out of other people's business, staying out of their drama. Many times, by trying to help, to fix, we end up making matters worse. When we are kind, we can melt hearts of stone, allowing others to find their own way, healing themselves. This is what each of us must do. We are our own saviors.

I am Deer, I am warmth, I am beauty, I am gentleness itself. 

Blessings nine!


No comments:

Post a Comment