Webs of Woven Words, Threads, Stitches and Enchantments

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Weekly Affirmation

I am open to awakening and healing for my highest good.
copyright 2011, E A Kaufman


Most of us just assume that we are open to whatever is for our highest good. Have you ever considered what "highest good" means? Have you considered that "highest good" is not always in line with what we want or desire? When you think about, it can be pretty complex.

When I use that term, "highest good," I always have a pinch of hesitation, because I am completely aware of the meaning. I may need to be ripped apart and sewn back together to achieve it, not a pleasant experience, but it will serve me. I know it might not be fun, in fact it could be really a difficult process. I have to consider if I really am open to it.

So... before you use this one, think about what you may go through to get to that highest good (whatever that may be) and whether or not you are ready, willing, and able. Then,, make an adjustment, if necessary. I am open to awakening and healing for my highest good, but slowly and easily. Then again, some of us just want to do this; for those, the addition of, fastening my seat belt and ready for the wild ride, would be appropriate. ; )

The bottom line, though, is that our highest good really is what we need to achieve, what really is worth the struggle.

Blessings nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment