Webs of Woven Words, Threads, Stitches and Enchantments

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hallows Everyday - 15




I was speaking to one of my apprentices who described a rather incredible dream. We discussed it a bit and then I shared a dream I had years ago about having to cast a circle in a large church, LOL. That would really be something and I have always wondered where the dream came from and what, if any, special meaning it had. Never have really figured it out, but it is still very clear because I have it in my dream journal so I can refer back to it for further thought. Sometimes a dream is just a dream and at other times, it's a message.

Devotional activity: Every witch knows she ought to keep a dream journal, but we all get a little lazy about this now and then. Try to get back into the habit, especially at this time of year.

Blessing dark and deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment